Last Christmas Posting Dates
Here are the last posting dates for orders sent via each of our mail options to arrive in time for Christmas Day - you need to have placed your order by 9pm UK time on the deadline date for each method to ensure that your parcel can be picked, packed and dispatched in time.
Regular dispatch times vary and our shipping FAQs recommend allowing 3-5 working days for dispatch in case of exceptional circumstances, but orders have generally been going out in 1-2 working days. If you have placed an order by the deadline given below, it will be dispatched to meet the Royal Mail posting deadline, even if that means next-day dispatch. Sleepless nights before Christmas are to be expected, after all!
As you may know, Elizabeth does almost all of the mail picking, packing, and posting by herself, and will be working hard to make sure that everything is posted on time. Temporary help will be harder to get this year due to the ongoing coronavirus situation. If possible, please try and get your orders in ASAP so that she's not drowning in a flood of important parcels!
- 2nd Class Standard and 2nd Class Signed For: Thursday 17th December
- 1st Class Standard and 1st Class Signed For: Sunday 20th December
- Special Delivery 1pm: Tuesday 22nd December
- All destinations not listed below: Sunday 3rd October
- Middle and Far East, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa: Sunday 11th October
- Canada, Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Turkey, USA: Saturday 31st October
- Western Europe: Saturday 14th November
- Australia, New Zealand: Wednesday 2nd December
- Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East: Monday 7th December
- Canada, Cyprus, Malta: Tuesday 8th December
- Finland, Greece, Italy, Eastern Europe (except Slovakia), Sweden, Turkey, USA: Thursday 10th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland: Monday 14th December
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg: Wednesday 16th December
Please remember - delivery by Christmas is not 100% guaranteed. 99% of orders will be fine, but things can go wrong during your order's journey during the Royal Mail system, especially at such a busy time of year.
Royal Mail has hired a record number of temporary staff members, and most of the time your orders will arrive on time, but in extremely rare cases there may be delays. If your order doesn't arrive when you expect it, please get in touch using our contact form and we'll do our best to help.
All orders are fully insured against damage and loss in transit. Special Delivery 1pm (UK) orders have a money-back guarantee if they're not delivered by 1pm on their due date (the next working day after dispatch). We highly recommend using a Signed For (UK) or Tracked & Signed (Int'l) service if you'd like to keep an eye on where your parcels are, and if your order is over a certain value you'll only be given tracked and signed-for services to choose from during checkout.
If you have any questions, as always, please use the contact form and we'll do our best to help.
And finally: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!! Best wishes from CharmingSushi! <3